The Counterpace guidance system includes a very high quality, high-conductance chest strap that will serve you well if you follow these simple care instructions.
• Remove the sensor and rinse the strap before or after every use.
• Remove the sensor and machine or hand wash the strap after every seven uses with mild detergent in cold or warm water.
• Do not put the strap in a dryer. Instead, hang it up or lay it flat.
• Avoid tightly rolling or bending the strap to prolong useful life.
• Do not leave in direct sun for long periods of time.
• Unsnap the sensor when not in use to substantially increase battery life.